Forgot to withdraw from your retirement account? Here's how to avoid that killer IRS penalty

Forgot to take a retirement RMD at 70½? Don't just accept the penalty. You may get the IRS to forgive your mistake.
Source: CNBC

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>