The Best Penny Stock Alerts
Welcome to Jet Life Penny Stocks! Where we comb the stock market to bring you the hottest penny stock alerts around!
Jet Life Penny Stocks provides investors with the top penny stock alerts on a regular basis. We will send you alerts through our newsletters and offer you the tools to help you along the way with the goal of keeping you loyal to our service.
Our officers began trading in the penny stock world over two decades ago and in that time they expanded their networks with some of the top people in the market. Through our hard work and experience in the stock market we give you what we learned over these years and bring it to you. Making it easier for you to trade what potentially are the hottest penny stock alerts in the market. Make sure you check our penny stock alerts as they are the best penny stocks.
What Is Level II Penny Stock Alerts?
Level II is essentially the order book for Nasdaq stocks. When orders are placed, they are placed through many different market makers and other market participants. Level II will show you a ranked list of the best bid and ask prices from each of these participants, giving you detailed insight into the price action. Knowing exactly who has an interest in a stock can be extremely useful, especially if you are day trading.
Free Level II Penny Stock Alerts can provide enormous insight into a stock’s price action. It can tell you what type of traders are buying or selling a Penny stock, where the Penny stock is likely to head in the near term, and much more. Here we explain what level II is, how it works and how it can help you better understand open interest in a given stock.
Why Use Level II Penny Stock Alerts?
Level II Penny Stock Alerts can tell you a lot about what is happening with a given stock:
- You can tell what kind of buying is taking place – retail or institutional – by looking at the type of market participants involved. Large institutions do not use the same market makers as retail traders.
- If you look at Penny Stock Alerts ECN order sizes for irregularities, you can tell when institutional players are trying to keep the buying quiet (which can mean a buyout or accumulation is taking place). We’ll take a look at how you can detect similar irregularities below.
- By trading with the ax when the price is trending, you can greatly increase your odds of a successful Penny Stock trade. Remember, the ax provides liquidity, but its traders are out there to make a profit just like anyone else.
- By looking for Penny Stock trades that take place in between the bid and ask, you can tell when a strong trend is about to come to an end. This is because these trades are often placed by large traders who take a small loss in order to make sure that they get out of the stock in time.
Top 5 Reasons to choose us
- Jet Life Penny Stocks is always searching the market everyday for massive penny stock runs before they happen so you don't have to.
- Jet Life Penny Stocks offers free Highly-Professional Grade stock charts and video charts from one of the most experienced and well-respected chartists in the penny stock industry.
- Jet Life Penny Stocks will keep you informed of the best penny stocks through our up-to-date penny stock blog and stock market news.
- Jet Life penny Stocks is associated with a well established research team who specializes in real penny stock companies.
- Jet Life Penny Stocks team has 30 years combined experience in trading penny stocks.
Business news not found
What Our Penny Stock Newsletter Offers You
Thousands of penny stock investors use the Jet Life Penny Stocks newsletter and our web based technologies that highlight picks and profile penny stocks for trading. While we never recommend buying any of Jet Life's newsletter recommendations without doing your additional stock research first, the Jet Life Penny Stocks newsletter has penny stock alerts and picks that offer an extremely helpful resource for throwing liquid penny stock trading suggestions your way. The Jet Life newsletter team combines basic research and the most modern of technologies to help keep you abreast of the market. There are many penny stock websites and newsletters out there that will help in your investment search but none with the breadth of Jet Life Penny Stocks newsletter and alerts.